Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trash People

Hey guys.How things going.?I'm doing good.So yesterday plan not went as i planned.:( First i went to interview at Ecocafe which it was a good thing,Then my plan with my girl not went well since she dont want to watch movie,but i was ok then.We just hang out,walked around KLCC.I brought my deck but its raining guys! :( And i just find out my deck it already cracked.WATTAFUCK.?!!! where i wanna find money to buy a new deck.SHIT :(

Btw i just want story bout FAKE PEOPLE.Screw you!.HAHAHA.Yesterday Afro and me walking around the KLCC since its raining all day and we dont know what to do so we just sit and talking2.Suddenly i saw my old friend with HOTTTT GIRLS!damn son! but he just like hey whats up.I was like wattafuck.?!He not asking me how are you or what,Just say,Hey what ups and walked away.HAHA.fuck you!Then Afro and me talkingshit bout him suddenly he back to me and salam me then i ask him who the girls and the old lady.He said"Itu mak mertua aku eh2.bakal.So kena tunjuk baik la." I was like wattafuck.?!!! Do i look like trash people to you.?!Fuck you,I know you rich or whatever,but money in not the most important things in this world son!! I dont have a lot of money but at least i'm not FAKE like you!.Damn you son!

No comments:

Post a Comment