Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Awesome DOE

Wow.I'm pretty excited to story to you guys! hahahaha.Ok yesterday i went to KLCC @live concert!Damn awesome.I went with my friends and having soooo much fun!Screaming like hell here and here.Jumping around.But the security shit wont let my camera went in to concert area which spoiled the mood down.! :( but its ok.We sat on the right stage which the best place ever!

Yuna performing were awesome but she brings a slowwww song but its ok.My gf :P hahahhaa.
Then The Azenders were awesome too.We jumping enjoyed the song.Bunkface bring the energy up to the crowd,i can see the people jumping here,and there.Its went sooo good.

Then the DJ spin a lot of dance song.soooo Dance time guys!!! pretty awesome.Wonder girls..-______- i hate them.hahaha.dunno why.I saw a fanatic fan screaming like " oh my god! its sondergirl"hahaha. i was like wattafuck.?are you kidding me.?hahahha.so fruitcake man! Come on!.hahahhaa.We were screaming wonderpet.wonderpet.ahahahha.boooooring..

And the reason we went there isssss.HOOOOBASTANK,i only listen couple of their song :( because we want to go to ss13 skate park. :)had a good time at the concert and at the skatepark too.Ehsan broke his deck.so padan muke kau.HAHAHA.On the way back ..had a ROADBLOCK.wattafuck.amir said"kami dari...darii....dari..."and abg polis said"ok dah ketepi" AHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

enough talking shit.i wanna sleep.THE MOST IMPORTANT is.WE HAD A AWESOME DAY!hell yeah

p/s:Sorry if my english a lil but fucked up.I dont get A for my english ;p

- truly capik -)

No comments:

Post a Comment