Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Awesome Saturday



Ha,ah.Waaaa I had a best Saturday this week :) I went out with my girlfriend,having some time together,playing game together,and laughed together :) She dont believed that i'm finished her game.HAHAHA.B power pulak kan.? hahahhaa.Then skated kat The Square.I'm not pushing my self for day.HAHA.Then we all went in to the concert,we sat our place with some lowclass people.-______- i think they all stupid shit,yelling for no reason,and dunno how to describe their stupidessssssss.haha.Then 1 uncle came to us.Interview and asking a lot of question.Suddenly he ask "do you guys want to go in at the F@N zone."I was like.wattafuck.?HELL YEAH!!! and I walked through the crowd and yelling "I got shit"HAHAHA.then A lady cop the marks on my hand like 3 or 4.HAHAHA.
In the F@N zone the energy was awesome.We were dancing like hell while Joe Flizow kill the stage.Joe Flizow AWESOME DOE!haha.But we not stayed until late.We only watched Joe Flizzow and we'all went to Wangsa Maju.Shreding. So that is for Yesterday :)

-capik

No comments:

Post a Comment