Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Its been a while

Well its been a while i'm not updated this shit,act i just skated everywhere and so tired.Nothing much to story to you guys.I just went back from KL skating.I had a aweeesooommmeee day ever!!!!! I'm went out from Desa Pandan by Eto's mama car and his mama gimmmmmee RM10 ringgit.Thanks auntie! :D then we all skating at the square and suddenly a drunk man with his gf came to us.He ask to use my deck and gimme rm10,but i tought he want to buy my deck for rm10.Damn.And he put another rm10 on the floor and said rm10 for kickflip.me landed!hahahaha.ANOTHER rm10 for treflip.me landed AGAIN.AND ANOTHER RM10 for treflip again.me LANDED!hahaha.i get rm40 so easy.hehe.thanks drunk man.
i think that a interesting story to tell and thats all.HAHA.bye2 guys

-capik

No comments:

Post a Comment