Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hell-OO earth



I'm just doing nothing yesterday and just updating my website,if you guys like please spread it out yeah.?Its helps me alot.And i just wanna let you guys know,i already stop taking picture for wedding since i cant give full commitment for that.And slowing down taking picture for model or talent.I just snaping skateboarding and everyday picture so i can do whenever with whoever and whereever i want!.
BUTTT i still take small job for my pocket money.I'll be uploading the example soon.
And i'm trying to get involve to any art event something like Rantai Art event to display my photowork and selling the Voodoo dolls perhaps.Many plan for that.As i told you guys early for the photography class for kids,I'm trying so hard to make that become true!Wish me luck guys ,i need that!

So if you feel free please visit my website at http://capix-defworld.creativebiz.com.my/ and spread it out.:) you can get any update from Def World fan page as you can see on the left.:D

-truly capix

No comments:

Post a Comment