Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Problems.

Owh ok shit happen to everybody right.But i guess i dont think my gf on my side.I dont know,suddenly its happen,Suddenly our relationship just like collapse.Its not good.I dont want to be a dick,I have financial problem.I dont have any money on my pocket and i dont have any credit for a week now.She never send me a text ask me either i'm good or not.What she doing is busy with her FB and her friends.Damn.I know she hiding something from me,and i dont like that.Yeah seriously.I dont want our relationship just end FOR SECOND TIME.But If this shit keep happening,Should I keep "smiling" for that.I dont think i'm that strong ok.I already tried my best to save our's so its your time but if you dont care i guess its time to move on.

down already
-truly capix

No comments:

Post a Comment