Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I dont want to be alone

Hey guys.How things going.?Doing good.Keep smiling ok. :D

Wow i just woke up from a terrible dream.Holy shit! I dont want to lose my gf and my friends.Like seriouslly who wanna hear my problems or whatever shit if i dont have anybody on my side.Who wanna hug me when i'm scared ;p .Can you imagine,you wake up and all you realized that you all alone in this cruel world.I guess you guys will scared too.Right.?
I'm a boy who have many friends laughing together,playing together,skating together,singing together.We doing many things together.I guess i can't laughing alone if i'm gonna be a maniac.Who wanna pull you up when you fall if you dont have any friends,Who wanna make you laungh when you on a hardtime.?Everybody must have friends.At least ONE!Like seriously.I still in shock right now.Damn.

So dont make your friend like a ball,dont be such an asshole!OK. lets smiling together because i have you friends!Thanks.I'm happy

-truly capix

No comments:

Post a Comment