Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Its coming back!

Its been a year right.So Ramadhan is coming back,Yeah so lepas ni dah x boleh nak mencarut2 bergosip makan minum.NAFSU pon kena jage since syaiton dah kene ikat ;p hahaha.Tapi kawan2 aku banyak jadi mcm setan.Ish2.;p

Life been so hard now.I wish i can settle this shit soon.Raya is round the corner.I want be happy on Hari Raya not tearing something.Fuck yeah.I hope this Ramadhan will makes me strong. :)

So i'm waiting for sahur time right now.Dont want sahur too early bcoz i will get hungry at noon or aroung in the evening.haha.I have to work on night shift.Dayum 7pm until 4am.I have no life aite.?When i will get time to "berbuka" with my family or my friends.?How bout terawih.?Work is work i guess.Have to work la get some money.Wanna help my Ummi since she been through a hard time now.

I already miss my terawih today. :( I was sleeping bcoz i sooo tired.I went out with my girl spending my time with her.Having lunch together,skating together ;p while i still have time for her.Nanti puasa dah susah nak jumpa kan bby. :( i will miss you :|

So i hope you guys dong great with your things.PUASA penuh tau.Nanti x boleh raya. hhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment