Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photojournalism




Hey guys.Do you like to taking picture.?I DO.Yeah its been a while i dont giving my camera a hug.;p Its already 3 years i been doing some photography things.Yeah I admit I seen my improvement of taking picture.From snapshot to street to candid to studio and portrait and Skateboarding too.Its fun to get picture that you what.You get the satisfaction.I love taking picture of dude skating and some talents,but all i want is want to be a photojournalist.I love to take picture that i can tell the story inside that picture.Yeah I love writing too,but sometime i get lazy,yeah you know i'm a lazy boy.HAHAHA.



I love to see other culture around me, i want to see the muslims in China.Taking picture of their daily routine and tell the world.or Some kid dance inside a riot is quite interesting too.or a journey to anywhere and sharing with you guys.National Geographic photographer always be my dream.Travel around the world and taking picture of animal,people,landscape and maybe underwater. ;p and sharing to all the people around the world.



I was planning for my future,i'm not gonna take my DEGREE on journalism its gonna be hard one.Thats for sure right.?AHAHAHA.I'll be taking Audio and Visual for the Degree shit and Maybe another 2 years or more dip in Journalism or maybe i just doing both of them.



But now i been busy with cafe stuff and all other shit,i'll try to taking some picture if i can some time.So thats it i wanna to share with you guys.Take care guys.

-truly capix

1 comment: