Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haih,I dont like this

Hey guys,how are guys doing.?good.?Having a good day.?That good.
Well I'm not happy for a few days and now still feel a lil bit down.Why i'm the one who always trying to makes it right,yeah i'm the man and have to start the move.Fuck you! Aku je always nak kene selesaikan masalah.

You not on my side when i have the problems,you never pull me up when i'm down,you never understand who i am.I already said it to you,THIS IS OUR'S NOT MINE MOT YOURS.So you gonna move you ass and start the move,I don't want to settle this shit because i already tired la.Come on la why its always me.?Its start from you.from you! so stop blaming me friends with girls la.Owh yeah tell your friends dont be such an asshole! ok.Motherfucking biatch!!Dont be the "batu api" Its not good ok.I dont like it like seriously.I'm not gonna make the move until you're change ok.?I"ll be waiting for you.If you dont want this relationship anymore.Just tell me we can just walk away.ok.? Life must goes on.

p/s i know you may not read this but I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment