Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Its getting good now :)

Hey guys how are you.?

My life getting good right now,but still have a few probs to settle down.Anyway I already settle my work and gave it to my big boss! So I dont have to worry bout that anymore.:) My relationship with my girlfriend already been good now. :) We smiling again but i miss her.Its been a while.

Owh yeah one story to tell.Someone has came to my life before i getting good with my gf,She taking care bout me and wake me up and more.Who is she.?lets be a secret ok.She's nice and cute too!But suddenly she getting mad bout nothing,she never tell me.Maybe she was jealous,bcoz i'm already good with my gf.
So here my confession.

-Yeah i started to love you,You're nice,kind,caring and a lot more.But...I already have mine,and i love her alone.I dont want to lose her for the second time.Its nice been friend with you.I mean it.You makes me smile.But i guess its not our time ok.I'm sorry.But kalau ader jodoh x kemane kan.? :) Friends.?

To my gf.Please dont jealous or what or whatever. ok.?

No comments:

Post a Comment