Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New thing.?

Hey guys what up.I just went back from Shah Alam.I already sleepy but i dont know.HAHAHA.I wanted to write something in this blog.But what haaa.? I dont know.
So the Skate Tour will be on 17th till 19th June.I already booked my off day.HAHAHA.Eco Cafe i will leave you soon.Hahahaha.No more cooking pasta or whatever shit,just skating and enjoying my off daysssss.I'm super excited bout this trip but i dont know i had to finish my assignment which is i already finished it but i can't pass it to my friend since i have to work everyday.I had no life yeah.Sometime i miss my old life.Wake up and skate anywhere anytime.But now things change,And i happy with it actually.(ape aku mengarut ni.?)HAHAHA.I already change from the Old Capix.I'm the brand new shit! :D

So how your things going.?Everything was good or not.?Bout the new thing....I have a lot things to do,I wanna write a song,i wanna shoot a video,i wanna to learn cooking stuff,i wanna be a boy behind the camera Again.But i dont think i can do alllll the stuff.Pening la.HAHA.Semua nak buat but x tahu boleh jadi ke x.:)

So thats all for today.I hope you guys will be ok and happy with your life and activities or whatever shit to do.So bye2! See you guys soon.

-truly capix

No comments:

Post a Comment