Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy story

Hey guys,how things going dude.?Everything good.?Mine was good,sometime.But i still ok.Still standing and smiling.
I just went back from work.So damn tired,ape boleh buat.Work is work.I went to work at 2 pm today to cover hours.hehehe.Sorry bos datang lambat ;p.I'm not in good mood today act.
I was texting my girl suddenly she asked me about my spare deck.And she asked me to give her RM20 for trucks,bearing and wheels.I said why.?Untuk siape tu..?She said she want to buy her own skateboard.I was like wow.My girl dah besar.HAHHAA.I was smiling to ears man.She want skate with me.PLEASE BE JEALOUS.hahahhahaha.She said she want to pusing2 the klcc park.

TO MY BABY- I know you may not read this post,but you lights up my day today.So thanks to you to my dear.I love you so much.I will give you my deck and some other things.Thats a couple should do.Sharing right? I love you dear.Muax

No comments:

Post a Comment