Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Passion



Wow its been a while i'm not pushing my skateboard.I miss that,Yeah my life right now sooo busy.I dont have my time with skateboarding or family.Went to work and get back and sleep.Wheres the life.?I dont mind if i have any money for next 3 days but i can't relaxed if i'm not skating a day. :( Skateboarding to me like my soul.I can't happy if i'm not skating.Skating is the only thing i love.Yeah i love my girl too.But Skateboarding never let me down,girls sometime giving us a goooood time but sometime its can be the hardest time.

Its not bout the trick you can do,Its bout the fun through your skateboarding.Making new friends,learning stuff and etc.I hate when people said,"Hey skateboard.LOSER."Wataffuck with that.?Hey dude,at least i can do something.Grrr.

By the way i'm not skated like a week now.I miss this so much.I can't quit the job since i dont have any money,But i will doing something bout this.Nothing can be so important like SKATEBOARDING :)

-truly capix

No comments:

Post a Comment