Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Im Officially TAKEN by.......

Hey SURPRISE!! I was officially taken by someone on 31dec 2011. Yeah but its a bit different for me since nobody knew bout this shit.WHO IS SHE.? You guys will know it soon :)
Btw I miss her so badly.Miss her voice,her eyes,her smile and everything bout her.Im sorry,i cant contact or see you since i dont have any money left.SAYANG,I already got funding for my project.So i'll able to reach you soon.Wait for me ok :)
WHY IT SO SECRET.?
Oh yeah actually ini semua menjaga hati beberapa orang,She not ready to tell everybody bout this relationship.Its ok for me as long she love me like i do!I hope everything will be fine.
Kiteorang dah kenal lama dah,but jarang contact but since awal bulan December kitorg jadi rapat,everyday Skype.Pastu adalah spend time sikit.Kiteorg belum sempat nak dgr cerita masing,but one day kiteorg akan mendengar cerita masing2 :) Insyallah.

-truly ShafiqSani

I love you a thousand years syg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment