Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hye and i'm still alive!

Hye *waving hands.This is really been a while.Dayum last updated at August so wattafuck im doing the past 4 months ago.?Act Im so lazy nak update2 ni.Life x da la busy mana pon.Everything ok ,me ok.Owh yeah i've been helping my ummi doing some of her work.Design there design here , and something helping Abah too with video blahblahblah. Can i call myself a Designer.?alalalala

Im trying to get a job at Menara KL as photographer.MAYBE.me too lazy,I get a job at the studio but its too bored for me la.Snaping talents blah2 blah,snaping wedding. Ok so boring.I need my own space.Anyway wish me luck guys. Its been while i've not writing and my otak already jammed x tahu nak update apa. haha.

So i'll be updating this shit soon.You guys takecare.bye.

-truly ShfqSani

No comments:

Post a Comment